Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Serious

It's been a year since I last posted on here, and that was only my second post. I'm not doing so hot on that blogging goal, am I? But in looking at those goal setting entries, I notice I didn't actually SET a goal for blogging. So here goes: 2 posts a week from now until Christmas. More if I can, but for sure 2 posts, whether I'm traveling or tired or sick or pretty much anything but having both arms broken.

The good news is, though, that I found an old list of goals that I'd lost, and I've actually made progress on the path. I do believe that the first step to arriving at your destination is to write down where you want to go. So. 2 posts a week.

I just got a lovely encouraging email from Lora Hart, whose fabulous blog "Such and Such" is one of the few I follow regularly. (Check out http://lorahartjewels.blogspot.com/ ) She suggested that I use the blog as a tool for my design process (in particular for the Metal Clay Masters Registry, which I just signed up for, finally tipped into action by her latest blog post.)

So here's a big thanks to Lora, and a promise to myself. 2 blogs a week, Level 1 Masters Registry sent off by a year from now, and regular dates with myself to work towards all my goals.

No comments: